Cassandra's "work speaks for itself.
It's worth every dime."
- Diona Reese Williams
shared during our 30th Creative Partnership session
What is a Creative Partnership?
- designed to support creative entrepreneurs through their entire creative process (not just the easy, answerable parts)
- designed for people who are ready, wanting, and yearning to share the questions, the weight, the depth, and the breadth of their creative process with me
- designed for people who are looking for someone to support them with continuity (you're over hopping from one support person to another and having to re-tell who you are and why you do what you do, you want someone who walks with you and easefully syncs up with your cadence)
- based in reciprocal trust and mutually galvanizing joy (we're here to lift each other up)
- both individuals within the partnership hold the rights to design the partnership (you are just as much a part of this partnership as I am)
- six coevolving elements weave together to form the foundation of the Creative Partner role (the six: tech tool whisperer, integrated networker, systems steward, writer and editor, and experience designer and host)
If my definition of what it means to be a Creative Partner matches your needs and desires and the needs and desires of your creative dreams (or intrigues you!!), we may make an excellent match!
Want to know more about how we could work together?
I invite you to take a moment with this form (below and at the link).
I'm not a formulaic person nor are Creative Partnerships themselves, though a form can be a pretty handy way of relaying this type of info.
You are welcome to email me instead if you don't jive with the form. :-)
I am excited for our next step together!